Okay. I can’t believe I actually got any of these. Alright, one fact for each star…
Here we go:
1. I play the flute, but it’s been a while since I last practiced.
2. At the moment, there is nothing I want more than to go back to Germany. Being there was the best time of my life.
3. I learn music really quickly. Usually it only takes a couple of days for me to learn a new song.
4. I collect books. Mostly classics and research books.
5. I really like spicy food.
6. I cried the first time I went to Sanssouci. I’m not ashamed of this at all. I have been studying Friedrich the Great for four and half years now. I’m really not surprised that I cried.
7. I’ve recently developed a taste for Turkish food and am quite sad that it is hard to find where I live. It really is quite delicious.
8. I don’t really like sweet things… For some reason, I just can’t bring myself to like sugar.
9. People tell me that I can sing well, but I have never believed them.
10. Ever since watching a performance of Friedrich- Mythos und Tragödie on July 26 I have had a crush on Tobias Bieri that I can’t seem to get rid of.
I really hope I don’t regret answering this later. -.-“
And you guys don’t have to keep asking questions on anon. I don’t bite. ^-^