That is adorable! Yes. ^-^ Definitely sounds like a good date.
Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I’ll tell you 1 thing I love which starts with that letter.
THIS IS CUTE PLEASE
Wow. So many!
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy. I try to be outgoing, but I’m not good at it.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Not really sure. Haven’t actually thought about it today.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Smart, funny, perhaps slightly clumsy. As long as they are polite and know how to behave.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Not really anyone. There isn’t really anyone on my mind at all.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? My friend Rebecca.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I’ve never kissed anyone.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Braiding my hair before I leave for college in the morning.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? I don’t think any part actually. I’m pretty comfortable with myself.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? Most of my friends.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? TV. I don’t think that I could live without music.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Yes. Lots of times.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Smart. Good sense of humor. Preferably has some form of musical talent. Polite. Treats people well. Supportive.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Teavana. I love tea. ^-^ Tea is good.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Not everyone. Some people, but definitely not everyone.
51. Ever wished you were someone else? A couple of times.
53. Favourite makeup brand? I don’t really like makeup.
87. First person you talked to today? My friend Rebecca.
88. Last person you talked to today? My grandparents.
89. Name a person you hate? There are, unfortunately, too many to name.
90. Name a person you love? Not telling. ;)
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Yes.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Several people.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Yes. Very much.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? I have not idea.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark chocolate.
146. Was today a good day? Yes. ^-^
148. What’s your favourite quote? “Learn to appear artfully what you are not” - Frederick the Great.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
These are really good. Drop a number or a few in my inbox :)
today i learned domesticated talking birds that escape are teaching wild talking birds expletives that sometimes become that flock’s group call
can you imagine being out on a nature walk and randomly hearing a group of birds screaming HEY ASSHOLE
oh my god
MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- two songs
- two bands
- two actors
- two actresses
- two singers
- two movies
- two books
- two characters
- two ships
- two shows
- two anything
198:I am really: At the moment, tired.
188:My bed is: A full size bed. -.-
180:Marriage is:Not something I think about.
176:Last YouTube video watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muqd09hdMuE
171:Do you play an instrument? 3 actually. Flute, piano, and guitar.
170:What did you do yesterday?Not much. Slept, wrote, and cooked.
169:Love at first sight:Yes
138:Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: Sweet and poor
124:Disney or Six Flags: Disney
108:Designer Clothes:Not worth it.
104:The future: Already answered.
101:Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: Last September, I think. That was the last time I saw my friend Becca before college started up again.
89:Who makes you laugh the most: Already answered.
86:The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: THIS:
85:The thing im not looking forward to: Already answered
83:The most difficult thing to do is: Get out of bed on Mondays
80:The first person i talked to today was: My friend Brie.
78:The one person who i can’t hide things from: Not telling.
76:Right now I am talking to: My friend, Johar, who has really good taste in music.
66:People that make you happy: Revo, Rachel, Brie, Rebecca, Becca, Beth, Joseph, El, Sin, Eva, Michael, Johar, and a few other secret people.
10:Restaurant: I can’t choose between Shoya and Iron Age…
The story of how a hamster taught me the true meaning of freedom.
new video everyone! please help me out by reblogging this and i will lovingly stalk the blogs of those of you that do ☺ thank you!